As a sign industry leader, Philadelphia Sign has been the premier provider of signage to the financial market for over 80 years and has been at the forefront of ATM surround design and technology with turnkey solutions for ATM’s – from design to manufacture to installation.
PSCO works with a variety of materials such as aluminum, fiberglass, plastics, to name a few, and also incorporate energy-efficient, money-saving lighting components to deliver ATMs nationwide. We develop high quality ATM products for large and small organizations to help enhance your brand.
Throughout various programs for different locations, PSCO has been able to include ATMs at your local financial branch, at a drugstore when you stop in the pick up make-up or prescriptions, at the gas station so you can fill up your car and your wallet, at the ballpark before you sit in your seats, or at your favorite store before you shop until you drop. Adding an ATM to your on-site family of signs will increase your brand footprint.
PSCO has successfully been able to expand the offering and design surrounds for interiors and exteriors: panels, toppers, canopies, enclosures, or a free-standing kiosk and beyond. If you are looking for a dramatic and dimensional feature to create an exciting experience while someone is visiting a ATM, the ATM glow walls add a wow-factor to your brand experience at the point of contact that many financial institutions have incorporated into some key locations to enhance visibility. Your ATM will be a stand-out with a custom designed glow wall.
According to the ATM Industry Association (ATMIA), as of 2015, there were close to 3.5 million ATMs installed worldwide. That is a lot of opportunity for germs. During this visit, there are guidelines that you can follow in order to stay safe and continue to use ATMs during the COVID-19 situation.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose out of boredom.
- Carry wet wipes and tissues along with you.
- When opening a door, feel free to use a tissue or paper towel. There is usually a trashcan on the outside of the location to dispose of the tissue.
- Do not enter the ATM room when someone else is already using the machine.
- Don’t touch anything in the bank or ATM chamber.
- Maintain a 6-feet distance from another person in the bank or ATM station.
- Do not make any contact with any surface in the bank (such as windows, platforms).
- In case you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with a tissue or with your elbow.
- If traveling from your car, make sure you wipe it the moment you get in and out of it.
- When you get home, wash your hands for 20 second or 2 Happy Birthday songs.
These tips will help your ATM experience and complete your transaction. When you think of Philadelphia Sign, you should think of ATMs. Philadelphia Sign is a leading manufacturer of ATM products including surrounds, enclosures, toppers, canopies, kiosks, and glow walls.
Let PSCO create an ATM surround that engages your customer and supports your marketing and branding initiatives. Speak with an ATM expert today. We look forward to working with you right away.