These times are trying and businesses are adapting to the new normal and how to equip stores with the government guidelines that have been recommended to follow. Philadelphia Sign is up and running and able to help you when business needs change in a flash. We are in this together and want you to know that there are capabilities we want you to be aware of that we can help you with as your business evolves during the COVID-19 situation.
Here are services that help you follow the guidelines for social distancing and hygiene best practices. PSCO is able to help create an additional layer of protection with the following:
- Acrylic Barrier Walls – get that sneeze guard up, and keep the cashier or bank teller safe
- Temporary Signage and Banners – When a section of your hospital is used for something different overnight
- Social Distancing Floor Markers – control the lines by showing people where to wait in line safely
- Safety and Security Lighting – get the lighting upgraded and save money and the environment.
- Emergency Signage maintenance and lighting – Keep that sign lit because there are people on the road that will be looking to use your drive-thru and hope that you are open.
Let Philadelphia Sign can be your partner during these trying times, contact us today or call at 856-829-1460. We are ready to get started at your location.