Employers must tackle a new set of challenges: how to make the workplace safe and productive. Before reopening your doors to employees now is the time to review, reassess and reinvent the workplace to accommodate a new normal. The ground rules of what work will look like post-pandemic will continue to evolve. Remote, staggered, or hybrid schedules may be the norm.
Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Price ListOn-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database system.
GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
Federal Supply Service
Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Price List
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database system. The INTERNET address for GSA Advantage! Is: www.GSAAdvantage.gov
SCHEDULE TITLE: Schedule 078 – Sports, Promotional, Outdoor, Recreational, Trophies and Signs (SPORTS)
FSC GROUP: 99
FSC CLASS: 9905
Contract Number: 47QSMA20D08QW
Contract Period: 9/23/20 – 9/22/25
CONTRACTOR’S NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER; E-MAIL AND/OR WEB SITE URL:
Philadelphia Sign Co.
707 W. Spring Garden St.
Palmyra, NJ 080651732
Telephone Office: 856-324-0278 ext. 213
POC: John Woehrle email@example.com
NY Office: 631-474-3198
POC: Joseph Mackereth firstname.lastname@example.org
Wayfinding Office: 856-324-0278 ext. 213
Web Site: www.philadelphiasign.com/wayfinding/
Business Size: Small Manufacturer
- Table of Awarded Special Item Numbers (SINS)
Lowest Priced Model Number and Price for Each SIN (Government net price based on a unit of 1) SIN: 339950 – Model: DT (door tag) – Price: $1.50
- Maximum Order: $250,000.
- Minimum Order: $100.
- Geographic Coverage: 48 States, DC
- Point of Production: 3900 River Road, NJ 08110
- Discount: Net discount deducted.
- Quantity Discount: 3% Discount on orders over $300.000.
- Prompt Payment Terms: 2% discount if payment is made within 15 days
- Type of government purchase card accepted: Visa and MasterCard accepted at or below the micro-purchase threshold of $10,000.
- Foreign Items: None
- Time of Delivery: 30 days ARO
Expedited Delivery: N/A
Overnight & 2-day delivery: Customer may call for availability.
Urgent Requirements: Customer may call for availability.
- FOB Point: Origin (pre-paid and add)
- Ordering Address: Philadelphia Sign Company, 3900 River Road, Pennsauken, NJ 08110
Ordering Procedures: For supplies and services, the ordering procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s) are found in Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR 8.405-3)
- Payment Address: Philadelphia Sign Company Wayfinding Div. P.O. Box 828894, Philadelphia, PA 19182-8894
- Warranty Provision: Standard Commercial Warranty. Customer should Contact Contractor.
- Export Packing Charges: N/A
- Terms and Conditions of Government purchase card acceptance: Contractor will accept Government Purchase Card for orders of $10,000. Or less
- Terms and Conditions of rental, maintenance, and repair: N/A
- Terms and Conditions of installation: N/A
- Terms and Conditions of repair parts indicating the date of parts price lists and any discounts from list prices: N/A
Terms and conditions for any other services: N/A
- List of service and distribution points: N/A
- List of participating dealers: N/A
- Preventive maintenance: N/A
- Environmental attributes: Recycled paper inserts, Lead-free paint, manufacturing facility Solar Panel Powered.
Section 508 compliance: N/A
- DUNS NUMBER: 002285385
- Notification regarding registration in Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database: (SAM) Active.
Hospitals and medical centers have been centers of intense activity during the pandemic, while your frontline employees have spent untold added hours within patient care facilities. The demands placed on your staff and your physical spaces have been unprecedented. As...
This year, 2020, marks the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act or ADA. Signed into law in 1990 by President George H.W. Bush, the ADA law guarantees the civil rights of the disabled. The focus of the ADA has been to end discrimination of the...