For more than 20 years, Target has partnered with Philadelphia Sign for all their signage needs. From the largest of pylons to channel letters to the illuminated bull’s-eye to the smallest of custom signs, PSCO continues to provide turnkey services for 50% percent of...
Two Companies with One Focus - Bringing the World's Brands to LifeThis expansion furthers the company’s commitment to its customers, particularly those with conversions and national sign programs.
“Joining forces with ID Associates will expand our horizons nationwide,”
states Bob Mehmet, President & CEO of Philadelphia Sign.
Philadelphia Sign acquired ID Associates in August 2018
Both companies create signage that attracts and informs customers, and increases brand awareness. One of our core values is to make signage and branding easy for our customers— to have our customers’ brand succeed, over and over again.
We are growing and providing more to our customers such as:
- Two full-service sign shops working together to provide more to customers
- Unlimited manufacturing capabilities with 471,200 sq ft across 5 locations in the USA
- PSCO’s reputation in the northeast allows ID Associates to expand offerings
- Reduced freight costs for clients improves our ability to service in the southeast
- Provide contingency planning with each company able to transition work back & forth
- World class program management with proven methodologies to manage your sites
- Maintenance program enhanced coverage nationwide
- Global capabilities for brands expanding across the border and overseas
Expanding the PSCO Geographic Footprint: Florida Operations Philadelphia Sign is self-performing sign maintenance work, construction, site surveys & inspections in Florida with the newly established Florida operation in Palmetto. Spanning our reach across the...
PALMYRA, NJ - Philadelphia Sign Company, a US-based, family owned and operated sign manufacturer, announces a new international enterprise: PSCO Global Group. According to Bob Mehmet, president and CEO, “This is an exciting time because we are growing and able to...